Our Physician and Staff
John C. Long, Jr., M.D.
- Washington Hospital Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State University College of Medicine
- Department of Internal Medicine
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine
- B.S., University of Michigan
- Board Certified – American Board of Dermatology
- Diplomat – National Board of Medical Examiners
- Florida Medical License
Antoinette Mandas, C.P.E., C.M.E.
Skin Care by Antoinette
Antoinette Mandas, C.P.E., C.M.E., was educated and trained in London, England for skin care and electrolysis, graduating in 1969. She is well-known in the Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach area and has been affiliated and performing her services out of the offices of Dr. John Long, MD (Dermatologist) since 1987. She is fully licensed in laser hair removal in the state of Florida and uses state-of-the-art equipment and technology from Candela®, the GentleYAG®.
Antoinette is a member of the Electrology Society of Florida (ESF) as well as the Society of Dermatology Skin Care Specialists (SDSS). She regularly attends laser hair removal training courses presented by Candela® Laser Corporation and holds certification of certified medical electrologist (C.M.E.) from the Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal. In addition, she is board certified from the American Electrologist Association (AEA) as certified professional electrologist (C.P.E.).
- Laser Hair Removal-Candela® GentleYAG®
- Glycolic Facials
- Acne Facials
- Eye Complex