Skin Care by Antoinette for Volusia and Flagler Counties
Antoinette Mandas, C.P.E., C.M.E., was educated and trained in London, England for skin care and electrolysis, graduating in 1969. She is well-known in the Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach area and has been affiliated and performing her services out of the offices of Dr. John Long, M.D. (Dermatologist) since 1987. She is fully licensed in laser hair removal in the State of Florida and uses state-of-the-art equipment and technology from Candela®; the Gentle(YAG)®.
Antoinette is a member of the Electrology Society of Florida (ESF) as well as the Society of Dermatology Skin Care Specialists (SDSS). She regularly attends laser hair removal training courses presented by Candela® Laser Corporation and holds certification of Certified Medical Electrologist (C.M.E.) from the Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal. In addition, she is board certified from the American Electrologist Association (AEA) as Certified Professional Electrologist (C.P.E.).
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Volusia and Flagler Counties Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery